Monday 10 January 2011

Finally finito...

Remember this bit of knitting well.... don't tell me there isn't a bag of UFO tucked down the side of your favourite spot in the house!! ?? Well today was the day I finished it.

HOO-RAY!! and it fits me. I didn't have a pattern per se, just a couple of pics. So I am very pleased with myself, final test will be when it has to be washed. On top of that, when I was looking back to see when I started it I thought it was Feb/Mar time, but it was only september, so that meant it didn't live by the chair long. Although :-/ if I'm honest, both sides were knitted up in a couple of days so really there is little excuse. See how the cuddle test goes when both Ds return from school. Bit of cashmere you see, and after Christmas I have a little extra packaging specially for cuddles.

No comments:

hand

hand
Hi!