Saturday 7 January 2012

Too Excited!

Well, I was expecting a parcel - big box actually - and I was able to track it which is good (most of the time). So as of Tuesday at 08.24 "the parcel/big box" was in the hands of the courier having been processed at the depot - 04.30 ... so basically I have been waiting since Tuesday. Worse than the kids at Christmas.
Today at 11.33 (according to the delivery track) the customer signed for said parcel/big box. Except it wasn't quite like that. The door bell went, a man in a small blue car was at the door with my parcel and I didn't sign anything. To be honest it felt so cold, as though it had been in the back of his car all week...
...suspicious sidey glance...
anyway, it's here and I am TOO HAPPY.
So I am waiting for the macaroons to cool and the fruity, nutty bread to rise. Talk about "in love"<3

N.B
Wish I'd taken pics but oops. The macaroons were out of this world. Not flavoured, just the macaroon made with almonds but a cream and Nutella filling - what!! The fruit bread, well it will be made again. No2 D requested to omit the walnuts, so will do, just for her.

1 comment:

Second Chance Tan said...

Wow - that's a breath taking piece of kit!

hand

hand
Hi!