Friday 6 January 2012

Happy New Year

Well that was lovely. I think on the 2nd of January I sat down (of which I have been doing a LOT) and thought, it's over :-(


I love love love the run up to Christmas. I have never been one for doing early shopping, preferring by far the hustle and bustle of queues and crowds all - I'm serious. I love it. I like hiding things, finding funny things, or getting something I know will be appreciated. I love decorating the house, altho our hall is ongoing so it was more bare than normal. It would have been done this week but the flu has taken over our house, well 3 out of the 4. I am the only one with good genes... and they are only just holding Christmas in... I am seriously considering GYM activity.

I mean I am seriously considering giving myself 6 months GYM attendance 3 times a week. or at least until Easter. This is really due to the fact that I bought myself Spanx pants and they are just all too "women in her 40s eats too much cake".

I am also awaiting the delivery of my special gift. Not everyones idea but when it comes, will polish and pic - gorgeousness itself.

In the meantime..
Wishing all the very best for 2012 X X X

2 comments:

PURLPOWER said...

I tried Spanx and they just made me want to wee instantly! All the fat must just get squeezed to your internal organs I reckon! Glad you had a lovely Christmas. Your table looks not entirely dissimilar to mine...red and white was definitely the theme of the season.

Polly Hope said...

Tis not Christmas without red and white - apart from the fact that that is the only tablecloth that fits the long table of Christmas :-/
Spanx... for those who are not in the Know - come with a "relief" area - did yours PurlPower? The assistant pointed it out to me and I in my naive way had to stop myself from laughing like a 10year old!! Basically crotch gape!!
I do so agree with the internals, this is why I am thinking gym or give up.

hand

hand
Hi!