Tuesday 24 January 2012

illness afoot

I had thought I would be a bit better at writing here. In fact after a lovely Christmas No2 D has had a recurring head cold/flu as has MrH. It seemed to have died down a bit then the weekend before last it reared it's very ugly head again. Culminating with 2 sick people having a week off their normal weekly doings... i.e school. work.
SO No1 D and I have had a busy time of it. I went back to work last week and am back to 3 evening classes which is a surprise as I expected quieter terms after Christmas... who knows how things work. I do enjoy it tho... so interesting seeing the different tastes/choices that people make.

and then whatdyu know at the weekend?!? Slight tickle in my throat... now have a bit of ear ache... waking at 5am, hacky couch... bleh!!! After plenty enough time off where I could doze at my leisure getting over illness, it's trying to kick in - not letting - when I do not need or want to be ill!! Fingers crossed I still have a voice by Thursday.

Instead of healthy gym/zoomba yesterday I stayed inside and sewed,
it was a lovely bit of me-time. I am thinking mustard yellow backing, unexpected. The borders have yet to go on also.
There has been a whole lot of...
this with my new mega mixer dough hook. This was cinnamon and raisin bread swirls.
and when the fire is lit it's perfect for the bread rising...
I also did a bit of selling for the first time on a well known website. I have bought plenty things on Ebay, but never sold.
In the sales I found a pair of FLYlondon shoes exactly like ones I had but I confess should have originally purchased the next size up. Long story short sold £40!! SO pleased, that's what I bought the second pair for. They were lovely condition an have gone to a new loving home. So now I am searching for more things to sell... 


No comments:

hand

hand
Hi!