Sunday 17 October 2010

Pleasant Sunday :-D

I've been making sure the old girl is working well - and she is. I am aware that it's tempting fate, but she is running like new again after her clean out.
This log cabin wreath is on a foundation base of light weight vilene. I drew out 3 1/2" squares giving each bar of log cabin a width of 1/2", centre a 1/2" square - finished. The whole thing is 18 3/4" square in size, finished. 
Whilst I was pottering the No2 D...
...whipped up some pancakes. They were very tasty. They have almost made up for the disappointment that I forgot to take the beef joint out the freezer early enough so it's pasta for dinner instead. I was so looking forward to the whole shebang of beef, potatoes, veg... it'll have to wait until tomorrow :-(

No comments:

hand

hand
Hi!