Saturday 23 October 2010

Today was the first day of No1 D's Art School classes. Every Saturday until March she will go and have a treasured experience (I hope) at one of the most prestigious art schools there is, how cool is that!!
VERY cool, I think :-D

We took the train into town in the late autumn chill and walked up the hill, a walk I remember well. She was relaxed and calm and extremely composed. After two hours out she came blethering about all that she had done and what to bring next week.
I'm wondering where this kid came from... I wouldn't have said boo to a goose, in fact if my mother had suggested trying these kid classes I would have been terrified to go. SO well done to my No1 D, she's more than fab!!
and check out the flowers at the station, still looking gorgeous...


No comments:

hand

hand
Hi!