Wednesday 31 August 2011

Today is the last day of summer....

Oh I've been sooo busy!! There was the .. rescuing the neighbours from a disaster waiting to happen... winning the local show with the largest home grown vegetables EVER... running in six marathons... OK OK so lying is afoot...
In truth I am thoroughly enjoying making homemade breads...

cakes for home time, as the childers returned to school two weeks ago - and I miss them! Truly do. They have been lovely to have around. Sometimes (and I 've probably said this) but it is lovely to take the time to look around and "love the place your in", some times - like sunday - I came down to spend the morning tidying, so that my afternoon could be taken up with cake, knitting and The Railway Children (movie). I found myself picking up 12- yes 12 Wii games piled high, 8 videos (we still watch a bit of video) and 3 DVDs (because we are up with the trends too!) Cups, sweetie wrappers... please don't picture "How Clean is Your House" it's not as bad as that. it's just children isn't it?
I is not commenting on my sewing room :-) That of course is VERY different. For example, if we were to entertain surprise visitors, they would NOT be ushered into a room off the kitchen which was once a garage!! They would be invited to sit next to yesterdays breakfast plates left by the good chair.
We have more than one chair..
This is going off the beaten track now... I start to type and like a councilling session it all pours out ;-)
One has been sewing don't you know..
and there has been a bit of this...

That's what I mean.. Love the place your in... this park is 10 mins down hill from Chez Hope, and after cake, it's 20 mins uphill...





No comments:

hand

hand
Hi!