Friday 25 March 2011

How quickly is the time passing???

I can't believe how fast the days have gone in. This weekend the clocks change and we are into SPRING!! It has been so lovely the last few days, in fact I have been out WITHOUT  a coat. Indeed, coatLESS and NO scarf.
Today I walked up for no2 D at home time with a bit of sweat on to be frank. In actual fact there lies a story, with me in the end having to shower, I was so warm - trying to locate one lost child - not a happy mother.
Anyway, dramatic scenario discussed and logged so let's not dwell...
...so hanging around our bathroom is a lady awaiting a swim...
It's a  Tilda pattern  from one of my many books. I just love her ideas and when I'm in the mood I can rustle something up quite quickly. One of these days I might hang the new blind which was purchased 3 years ago and is propped up in the corner of the dining room :-/

No comments:

hand

hand
Hi!