Monday 17 May 2010

Weekend birthday fun

Had a lovely night on saturday at a cupcake birthday party. Special number one. I handed over my project of late, which went down very well. That's always nice, when you know someone will like something you've made. There's always the doubt but I was v happy with the finished quilt.
Here it is on the line. That's one of my favourite bits... standing at the kitchen window admiring from afar - and wondering if all the neighbours are drooling in envious slobber.
And then on sunday, we were at a first birthday. It was again an excuse to make the effort and eat what's been put out. Filling the plate up again and again to show appreciation, forcing yourself to eat cream cakes... hard isn't it.
Then today I bought a beautiful coloured clematis to sit next to my lovely shed. I have moved some strawberries into the window box on the shed too.

                                                     

No comments:

hand

hand
Hi!