Friday 6 November 2009

Pottery painting



Thought I would show this. When we were in Haworth in Oct we popped into a cafe for coffee and it turned out to be a pottery cafe. Not like the usual we've been to .. pottery and a coffee. This was coffee and something lovely to eat.. oh and stay longer and paint something. So we did, not done it before, usually watching the smalls having a go. So here is our new mince pie plate. When my "real" fire is fitted I will sit in my cosy seat and watch a lovely film stuffing my face before I nap!! Undisturbed...(yeah right). I will own up to having a complete blank when faced with a plain white dish.. it  does have a Bridgewater look to it but it's the lettering I always used to use in presentations as a student, a "few" years ago..

No comments:

hand

hand
Hi!