Tuesday 6 October 2009

Media Research...

Well, I didn't do my bag lining so it may have to wait until next week now. Not that I was idle in my researching. Oh my! watched something not normally for me, bit of murder and crime. Tend to stick to safe - happy, eating sorts of things, but anyway.. I enjoyed it and will SKY+ the rest as not in for the next four nights at 9pm.
On an exciting note - finally - after don't know how many years I bound this Civil War sampler quilt. It is actually half of a block of the month project. If I had gone with the full 25 blocks it would have been far too big, so I have a pair now. Well that's not exactly true as the other "half" is in it's block state, made up but not connected.
It looks good across the bed so I am very happy - and someone moved in quick to test it. Shame, he will be 16 soon.


No comments:

hand

hand
Hi!