Monday 5 October 2009

Frustration

Well. So it's made, but I can't say it's finished. I am not showing the lining because tonight, as I do a bit of media research (ok watching the telly) i am going to seriously tweek it. I think the lining should have been smaller than the outer bag to allow for it to sit neatly inside and that's my story.

And it nearly put me off the ukulele music I was listening to !

Last night during my medical research (Doc Martin on SKY because we don't get it on Scottish TV!) I finished off this cushion. The redwork (Wendy Brigg pattern) I'd been doing when the girls were in their music lessons. I sit and do my little bit of sewing, crotchet, whatever and think to myself what nice little moments they are. Occasionally someone asks what I am doing, but not if I sit in the corner head down. That isn't meant to sound ungrateful or anti-social.
The background striped fabric is actually a tea towel, a SIA one I think, anyway I liked it.
   

No comments:

hand

hand
Hi!