Thursday 3 September 2009


So after having my iphone for almost a year a kindly young man in the Apple store -who looked about 10! showed me how to work it.. enough said. After a long time of losing internet and crashing computer I treated myself to a laptop, and now finally after a fortnight of looking at it as an ornament it is now linked up and working. The pleasures of wireless must be sitting in bed falling asleep whilst browsing. Suppose it could sit on my bathshelf thingy and then that could just be ridiculous. And what if t fell in! NO I will stick to bedtime browsing.

The bold pup is now 5 months old and it is like having baby in the house, truely. No time is your own, although she is now sleeping very well from about 8ish through the night (what do I sound like) so I can now potter and sew. It's a bit like when the small people are able to climb stairs and keep their toys in their rooms... which really does get your space back.
Then on another note.. can you guess where we have been? I haven't downloaded many pics yet but have with some.

No comments:

hand

hand
Hi!