Thursday 8 January 2015

This Post should have flashing lights "*"*"*"*"

WELL!!

Rip Van Winkle or what? 2015. I decided that I would try and make a point of getting on top of this blog thing again. Although my memory is becoming worse as the years roll on, so I shall have to make a point of focusing on it at certain points of the month. I'm not going to write here "once a week"... let's just see how it works out.
I was going to change the name of the blog but I think that would be complicated, I was going to change the title head... that might still happen..



So let's kick this off. Just before Christmas I found myself fairly obsessed with Lori Holt"s #haveyourselfaquiltylittlehristmas stitchalong using her Quilty Fun book on Instagram. Oh lordy it was fun, waiting for her to reveal snippets at a time. Making little bits and bobs that without you even noticing become a quilt is fab and I was delighted with mine. Shame it was only up for a short time over Christmas. I will put it up earlier next Christmas. I have decided to make another "collection" of her blocks by myself for the kitchen quilt hanger. She has an ace food mixer block which will sit nicely with some of her cups. More of that to come...


I also took advantage of some yarn sale prices and have started knitting a something. Either No1D will get this, or if she deems it not "for her" it will be worn by me :-) There is something about this time of year, snuggled in of an evening clicking the needles. The back and sleeves are pretty straight forward but I'll have to pay attention to the cables up the front!!

So au revoir and I shall pop back soon, it's written on my hand :-)











No comments:

hand

hand
Hi!