Wednesday 7 November 2012

More cakes

In the summer, when all the "summer" clothes were meant to be worn, I couldn't help but notice that they weren't as comfortable as they ought to be. Well the answer to that is... The proof of the pudding is in the eating! Quite literally. Too much eating.
Since there are more baking snaps than stitching here, you can't argue with this... so I made an effort and got my marching shoes on. Walking 4 miles a day - at pace - it's actually great. I downloaded podcasts and got so caught up in listening to them, forgot where, how quickly... poor little dog trotting along next to me. She loves it really.
Has it stopped me baking - has it heck - request monday is a weekly occurrence...



The last pic is the far healthiest of all the buns.. Christmas crocheting. These will be going on Christmas parcels next month... AAAAHHH!!
I will go and take some photographs of things that I have made, non-edible, because I have been really quite busy - honest.

1 comment:

Play Angry-Bird Game said...

nice pics
thanks for sharing

hand

hand
Hi!