Tuesday 7 December 2010

S'no snowing again.....

Well yes.
Let's come back to that...
I have been busily working away but since its all connected to the big event later in the month I can't post any pictures. Maybe a bit of this..
Above the two little hens by Janet Clare is a gorgeous reindeer made from a Mandy Shaw kit. And my little swedish angel tealight holder is spinning away...
okay and yes it's been snowing again!! Today it snowed really heavily all day. The roads have been crazy, the schools were closing early, which was very difficult to try and be in two places at once, by foot     :-/
But I got there and we got home, and tonight my husband is in a hotel in town because he will not get home when it's finally time to do so. He has been told not to enjoy himself! Especially when he gets his lovely breakfast tomorrow!!
I will be serving up our own hotel breakers as we have a friends two children stopping over as they can't get back to their mum's tonight and their dad is working. So my two are finding it very difficult to appreciate "it's a school night". What the heck, it might not be, it could be a day off... which will alter my own "sewing" plans. Maybe I will walk them through a snowdrift to get them into school, to allow me to sew sew sew... ok not seriously!! 




No comments:

hand

hand
Hi!