Friday 24 September 2010

Beautiful Day , Lovely Walk

We had a lie in this morning. First time in ages and much enjoyed. Cup of tea in bed (fab), only thing to spoil it was Fiona Philips on tv... but that's just a personal preference thing (I'm in the Nays).
So anyway, No.1 D invited to sleepover and himself off to work, we decided to make something of the fabulous sunshine and even nicer fresh breeze and go for a walk around the windfarm.
Like F.P, I realise there are those in the Nays and those in the Ayes. I am an Aye for the windfarm, I think they are beautiful.
They are elegant and stately. When you walk amongst them it's like being in a 1960s film set for some space-y movie. We are planning a bit of a picnic next holiday week - fingers crossed we get a similar day. We could see Ben Lomond so clearl, had a fantastic view to the Ailsa Craig in the Firth of Clyde. Then a hot choclate and cake sitting in the sunshine outside. We are incredibly lucky to live in such a nice place - and I don't say that smuggly. 


1 comment:

PURLPOWER said...

I find them beautiful as well! BTW, I got a tax rebate and spent it all on Bernina feet! Got a reconditioned walking foot and a new patchwork foot with 1/4 inch guide from Drummond in Edinburgh - really good service, they sent them within a day!

hand

hand
Hi!