Thursday 5 August 2010

What I found today...

Tick-3.jpg


This isn't my poor lady but this is just about what I came across today. We had a fab day (again) down at www.culzeanexperience.org . We took our picnic last week down and had a roam about the woods. A sit on the rocks by the sea. An ice-cream, well a hot coffee, since it's not exactly oozing summer here! (Do I sound bitter?) We had such fun that we went back yesterday. We took Grandma, and had her climbing down the rocky path, it did cross our minds how would the helicopter airlift her out but in the end she coped very well.

But this is what the poor dog brought back. YUK!

I did manage to get it out. Firstly I tried the "suffocation in vaseline" technique but the little creep didn't hop off as described in technique finale. Next I tried the "blown out match" technique but it still was clinging on when it should have been bouncing around the floor with a singed *rse. So finally, I went for the "tweezer" technique and so with a flick of the wrist off it came in a oner! Thank goodness. And the poor dog, one side lathered in vaseline stinking of an old fire was free of the irritating itch. 

Bath tomorrow I think.

No comments:

hand

hand
Hi!