Thursday 29 April 2010

How do you do yours?

I myself, at this precise moment... have to my right...
a glass of white and my crisps I didn't eat at lunchtime, I may well push the boat out and snaffle a lonely creme egg from the cupboard. I will walk it all off tomorrow. Got to get through the political debates somehow.
I have in the other room laid out -

This is a quilt for a friend who is joining the "no longer in your thirties" in a few weeks. I don't think I have ever used so much white in a quilt and I really like it. I am in a quandry with my borders. I have enough white to lay it around the quilt with off-set corners. Not enough to cut it up. I have some blues/greens but not masses. I am thinking of the flowers around the edge, but humming and haa-ing. But I don't have much time really, other things stacking up. So in thought, hence the glass of..


No comments:

hand

hand
Hi!