Sunday 25 October 2009

Hanging Together


 
This is a Nancy Halverson pattern of a witch from last year. Oh that old chestnut! Decided last year nth hour to make a new Halloween hanging and something came up so it went in the cupboard. This year whipped up another 2 and got it together in an evening.
So explain that to me. Is it - that when you have little gap in the day for a smidgeon of time to self you squeeze in as much as you can. Am I in fact becoming so organised and focused due to lack of time that I can whizz through something in no time? I don't know, it was well after midnight when I stuck on the googley eyes. but we gained an hour so what the heck!

P.S
The big pot on the left is Pumpkin Soup which is not bad - not as good as the roasted Butternut Squash from last week, but not bad all the same.  The pot on the right is for the fuss pot Ds - veg soup, safe and they know they like it. No.1 D doesn't do cumin (yet!)

No comments:

hand

hand
Hi!