Sunday 27 September 2009

two in one sitting...

Here is a pic that isn't of the little meerkat face herself. This is a room with heating, lighting shelving... have a brought everything down? In a word - No. Why? Total laziness. The knock on effect being that at the moment fabric is hidden behind doors and when I move into situ (which i must) it will be visible to all those who wish to see - if you catch my drift. How can I ever buy again.


It's not VERY tidy at the moment, but that doesn't bother me. Behind the photographer (me) is a table where the children have their sewing machine which they are free to sit at whenever. And blow me they do! Oh how it makes my heart sing. Talk about bliss - if, when I was a girl, my mother had a room like this and I was allowed to use it, so they are welcome to have a go. The dog likes to sit here too, and watch. The kitchen is just through the door so I am always near the kettle. Lovely.

No comments:

hand

hand
Hi!